Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2

"What's your favorite animal? Use it as your inspiration today."

Well... that didn't go as well as I planned it.  Turns out this Perler bead thing I wanted to get into takes a lot longer to do without the proper tools.  For example, my pegboard was only 15 x 15... so my original design idea, seen here....


Would have taken forever... even though I was intending to only do his head and go for a low resolution version... having every pixel be bead means that a 60p x 60p (Which is ridiculously small and low-fi) requires me to make 16 boards and then iron them together when I am done.... This will change if/when I get the proper tools.... but for now I decided my project needed to be simplified somethat.... This is what I ended up with for today.


Additionally, I completed one of the 16 squares for my mickey project...




It's part of his right ear...

Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment